Hello, thanks for visiting my personal wiki.
My name is Aaron Zhao, currently a Phd student at the Computer Lab of University of Cambridge.
I am actively researching on neural network related hardware architectures.
A list of my previous projects can be found
You can also view my papers at Google scholar.
I keep my Linkedin Profile up-to-date, please have a visit if you are interested in my education/work experience.
- Imperial College London, BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2013-2016)
- University of Cambridge, Mphil in Computer Science (2016-2017)
- University of Cambridge, Phd in Computer Science (2017-present)
I have previously worked as the following roles:
- Microsoft Research Redmond, Research Intern (Summer 2017)
- Microsoft Research Cambridge, Research Intern (Summer 2017)
- Ocado 10x Lab, ML Researcher Intern (Summer 2016)
- Tangi0, ML Consultant (Summer 2016)
- CAS Research Group, Imperial College London, Research Assistant (Summer 2015)
- Radio Frequency Research Lab, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Research Assistant (Summer 2014)
- Machine Learning
- High Performance Computing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Computer Architecture
- Custom Accelerator Design
- a coffee lover
- a guitar player
- a kickboxer!
- I am starting a journey on brazilian jiu jitsu as well.